Monday, April 14, 2008

Bak Kut Teh - 8th Apr 08

One day after work i went out for with my 2 frens...KL and YN at New World Park (suggested by YN). As usual YN could not decide where to eat so we spent like 15 mins walking around...
At last we decided to go for the bak kut teh shop....

The ambience was quite ok...except for the big poster of ppl staring at you while you're eating... Btw they have nice teko there. And on the menu they had this abalone dish that actually cost RM 138. I'd rather eat mushrooms and spend that money on shopping instead....anyway that's beside's the point. We tried both the the dry and soup bak kut teh there. Taste wise...it was so so only. Nothing estatic...
Picture of me.... YN's idea of artistic photography where KL and me are in the teko handle. Sorry for the poor photo quality as my camera was outa batt....
Supposed to take picture of the food...but forgot as i was too hungry. So i'm took picture of empty bowl instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My pick for best bah kut teh.

Dry - Klang area, behind Parkson
Soup - Klang outskirt, near ING-Maybank Tower facing Federal Highway.