Sunday, April 06, 2008

6th April 2008

I had a great day today!

I went to Gurney to have a taste at the Tomyam noodles that got 5 star review from Keith and Boogie. It was not so bad....but i guess my expectations were a lil to high after they keep repeating how nice it was and they had to have it everyweek blah blah blah....

Next destination was the most exciting part. Keith brought me to the 9 ball pool competition. I've seen it on TV, but never dreamed that i would see this kinda competition live. Beleive me it was the most exciting thing ever. I sat through the competition from 1.00pm till 6.30pm. And of course i was go go ga ga over the players who were kinda cute and sexy hehehe. So they got me staring in awe at their awesome trick shots....As usual in Penang there were some irritating ah peks who are so inconsiderate and did not turn their handphone off thus disturbing the game, but at last the cutest player won...yeah very happy :)
After the game we were all so hungry. So we went to Dome for dinner. I had my usual favourite.
All in all, it's a great great day :)

No comments: