Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Unwanted Attention from Men

Haha...This happens to girls all the time be it the catcalls by the roadside, some stupid pickup lines at a club or unwanted attention at work. Don't get us wrong guys, we girls DO like attention from guys. But it must be the right attention from the right guys. Not some loony that doesn't understand the meaning of "go-away and leave me alone". Nevertheless, this video comforted me about an incident that happened to me recently. I thought my case was bad, but this is far worse. If i'm her, i'll walk out on the date and ask the guy to go jump off the highest building he can find (to safe the rest of womankind).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop laughing while watching this dating video clip. This must be a comedy or else someone must really help the guy to make him understand the meaning of dating. Just be yourself but no one else. All the best to him to find his true love soon. :)