Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lyrics - My Summer Love - Emi Fujita

Summer sunshine peeking through my door, time to wake up;
Put on something cool and pretty now, a little makeup;
Out on the wharf is an ocean breeze, hardly a cloud above;
And I'm on my way to you my summer love.

Strangers on the pathway seem to smile, like they know me;
Laughing chiledren holding seashells, they want to show me;
*Candy and soda and ice-cream cones, but that's not what i'm thinking of;
I'm on my way to you my summer love.

I see you standing on the corner;
Where the broadwalk meets the sand;
Call your name and you smile at me;
Then you're in my arms again, holding my hand.*

Gliding down the street i know our hearts are together;
Hoping that this magic day will go on forever;
Ppl may tell us that we're too young;
But i know that we're old enough;
And I love you my own true summer love.

2 comments:

ibc108alti said...

Thank you for posting this lyrics ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much,i was looking this lyrics for so long.
:D