Thursday, March 27, 2008

My April 14th List

I'm damn sad la.... nowadays life is damn boring (all work and no play). So close to nothingless. Sigh....Can't wait to finish my thesis, then i can do all the things that i feel like doing so much now. Why is this sorrowful kesian state happening to me?

In order to make sure I don't forget I'm gonna list down here all the things i want to do after April 13th in random order.

1. Paint my door hot pink
2. Watch Scrubs Season 5 and 6
3. Watch Desperate Housewife Season 3
4. Go Jogging in the morning then go for breakfast
5. Manicure and deco nails with bling bling
6. Furniture shopping - Change bulky table with more chic one
7. Throw away room junk
8. Facial
9. Buy fake eyelashes and learn how to put them on
10. Read my currently stashed away story books
11. Wash my filthy stinky car
12. Change alarm clock battery
13. Go swim in my new hot pink bikini - (KL thanks for buyin - we go bikini swimming together when u r back k?)

No comments: