Monday, March 03, 2008

Can't sleep...

For some reason I can't sleep. It's already 3am on a Monday morning. My conscience tells me that I need to get a shuteye soon as tomorrows a working day. But I’m still lying wide awake on my bed unable to fall asleep listening to the soft and melodic voice of Emi Fujita singing First of May playing in the background.

When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall,
We used to love while others used to play.
Don’t ask me why, but time has passed us by,
Some one else moved in from far away.

Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small,
And you don’t ask the time of day.
But you and I, our love will never die,
But guess we’ll cry come first of may.

The apple tree that grew for you and me,
I watched the apples falling one by one.
And I recall the moment of them all,
The day I kissed your cheek and you were mine.

Feeling a little feverish as it’s time to for another dosage of medication, but too lazy to get out of bed. Sigh….how I wish I had another day of weekend.
Hmmm really need to force myself to sleep. But no idea how….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drink milk and read the book/article that you feel most boring....it works for me, may be it would work for u too!!!...Of course wishing u will not have this sleeping difficulty often.Cheers!! :)