Sunday, November 04, 2007

QB Outing and Lunch at Dome


I had this shopping craving for the past week, but never got the chance to. So on Sat I went to QB with Linda and Zu. We went to Forever21 to check out the clothing but it was too pricey and i was not in the mood to splurge. So we went to Dome to have lunch instead. I did not have breakfast that day, so i figured out that i deserve a big meal. So I ordered for myself a chicken pie (left). Linda had the same as me while Zu had beef lasagnia (right).


Beleive me, this was the most satisfying meal i had in ages! I love every single bite (maybe i was just hungry, but i rate this as 10/10). Typical of Zu, she did not finish her food and started playing with it....and the result? (view below Ta Da!!!) - cute ain't it?


Anyway we were walking around aimlessly. Watching some fashion shows from "Forever 21". When i got home i was very tired and also disappointed bcoz i did not buy anything.
Highlight of the day:
Would you buy this phone?









Or would you buy this phone?


(Linda bought stickers for her phone --> cost=RM5.90)

1 comment:

Zue said...

oit. i finished the food! that is leftover! =P

after QB, i went to sunshine n bought a lipstick. big sale got 30% discount. =D