Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Comments, Comments and More Comments

The Yellow Pants
Shocking but true, i was wearing yellow pants yesterday. I got quite a few comments about it too...
1. It would look nice if you were blonde. (My thoughts: I wish!)
2. Wah you look so "wong" -cantonese word for yellow- today. (My thoughts: No comment)
3. OMG yellow pants? (My thoughts: No comment)
4. Wah your pants very striking (My thoughts: It's yellow...abothen?)
5. You look like sponge bob (My thoughts: Does my butt look square?)
6. You look so colourful (My thoughts: Black blue white not colour meh? Everyday also colourful ma)
And the biggest insult of all.....
7. You look like highlighter (My thoughts: Damn you #$%!^)

The MSN Comment
I'm gonna know soon....that's the comment i posted today on MSN. Just a comment for the fun of it.....and i got some funny response....haha.
1. Know what? (My thoughts: Not telling yet)
2. Girl or boy? (My thoughts: KNS do i look pregnant to you?)

The Dancing
This comment from my dance teacher made my day :)

No comments: