Thursday, May 22, 2008

Keith the Sweetest Guy on Earth :P

Lots and lots of ppl is eager to read what's this about..haha. So many ppl asked me about it. And you know what's the funny thing? They thought that the internet explorer hang or something's wrong with the internet that caused the webpage to only show the title. And their curiosity caused them to refresh the page multiple times, but then the outcome is always the same coz i have not written anything yet. Hahaha... :D

Ok...so you wanna know? One day i was playing with baby Jennelle when i noticed that Keith was missing for a long time. He did tell me that he was going to wash his car, but washing one car does not take so long. So me and Jenelle decided to go check it out....Guess what?

He helped me wash my car too...isn't that sweet? It's super sweet to me lar...coz i dun like to wash my car and he did that for me~ This happened weeks ago...but till today when i think about it, it never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Thank you Keith! I'll never forget this for the rest of my life...

No comments: