Friday, November 27, 2009

Unproductive on Purpose

Well, ever since I started working I’ve grown to appreciate weekends a lot more. With the busy hectic life on weekdays, the weekends are never enough to rest and compensate for the weekdays. Firstly, there will be this list of important and unimportant to-dos (but most of the time none of them gets done). I’ll just laze the day away doing nothing – unproductive on purpose. And when it comes to end of Sunday, I find myself wishing I had one more day of weekend, sigh…

Today (Friday) happens to be a public holiday, which means I have a 3 day weekend! Just the thought of it puts me in a cheerful mood. I think it’s a combination of the long weekend, Thanksgiving and Christmas is just round the corner. I feel like prancing and dancing in joy hahaha…

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Muacks...XOXO!

No comments: