Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nikonian Academy

It's in been a while since i've posted anything on my blog.... Got lots of a big list of things to post up actually, but i never got to it... and now i've forgotten my list.... Haha i seem to have a bit of problem remembering things nowadays...must have caught the forgetful virus from Keith....

Today i'm posting up the photos i took in Nikonian Academy class. Have i mentioned? I won the free class from a lucky draw of 150 person! Never have i been so lucky in my life...hehe. I learned a lot from this class. I guess i just jumped straight into photography when i started, without learning the basic stuff. This class had helped me come to terms with all the basic know hows of the DLSR camera.
Check out the 2 albums (outdoor and studio) below by clicking on the image below....

No comments: