Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Fabulous New Sony T700

Check out the camera i got over the past weekend! Its absolutely fabulous and fantastic! After using the camera for a week, here's my own personal review

Highlights:

  1. Smile shutter - The camera automatically detects a smile and captures a picture. With smile shutter i can now take my own photos while holding the camera with a steady hand.
  2. Super Macro - This camera can capture pictures in super macro as close as 1cm. I'm super happy because the picture quality is so sharp i can even see the details that i can't even see with my naked eye.
  3. Intelligent Scene Recognition - No more adjusting modes and multiple retakes to get the best picture according to scenes.
  4. Fun - In camera photo editing, especially the happy smile editor and partial monochrome colour.
  5. Optical Steady Shot - Ensures clear image despite my shaky hands.
  6. 3.5" touch screen - Great viewing!

Lowlights:

  1. Baterry Life - Average baterry life. Due to the large 3.5" screen.

I'm so in love with my camera.

No comments: