Monday, October 20, 2008

Bible proven wrong by science

I've always enjoyed reading. And lately the bible has been one of my reading source. Haha i know what you are thinking...Ok before you jump to conclusions, i would like to declare first. Yes you're right, I'm not a spiritual type of person and i can never imagine myself to be...it's just that i find it interesting, just like a discovery adventure for me. So i was reading some random passage in the bible and i found this....

The world is flat and has four corners. Ezekiel 7:2

Hahahahaha Oookay, i have no comment. I don't know if i should laugh or what....how can ppl believe this? It's so absurd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comment...but many believe in Bibble...but may be not this sentence...let's look in other page or pages...;)