Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nothingless - is that a valid word?

Thursday, 6.30pm - it's been a hectic week. Monday seems like it was a minute ago. My work got stuck, having some issues, hence i can't proceed with my work. By right i should pack up and leave for home now. But i just don't feel like moving. I've actually spent the the last 30 minutes staring blindly at my monitor.

Don't know why i'm feeling a little weird. Maybe it's because i've been rushing and doing everything in super speed since 6.30am in the morning. And suddenly everything came to a halt so i'm experiencing a little inertia (resistance and object has to change in its state of motion). I just feel that my soul is just floating around,not knowing what to do next.

Reflecting back on the past few days, i realized that a lot of people show their true colours when they are feeling pressured. Some people have some funny frown which is permanent on their foreheads as they speak, some raise their voices a lot, some become very defensive and the worse of them all, the guy that slam down the phone in the meeting. Sigh...i have no comments.

I guess i should start relaxing now before the vicious cycle starts again tomorrow at 6am. Crap, just got IM that i should log in tonight to continue working. Meanwhile i'm going to go talk crap with my weird freind who doesn't want to go back also.

No comments: