Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Merdeka Day Journal...

9.00am - Morning, the moment i woke up, i had to get ready for pot-bless. Anyway, we reached there (public beach behind brown prince) rather late (my fault totally). Luckily it was a cheerful sunny day - the past few days has been raining cats and dogs. Highlight of the event....Janelle in sexy bikini.

1.30 pm - Next stop, hair maintenance. After not visiting the hair saloon for so long, my hair is beginning to look like the amazon jungle. I also waste a lot of time everyday in front of my mirror trying to tame my hair - contributing to my lateness to everything. Hence it's time i visited the hair saloon. As usual, it's painstakingly slow. And the 5 hours in that chair was pure torture. Picture of me being tortured....

7.00pm - Next agenda, sleep for 2 hours.

9.00pm - Meet up with Keith and go see doctor for my flu and allergy.

12.00am - go home and sleep again.

As you can see from the above, i'm not exactly a patriotic person. I think ppl born after merdeka (51 years and below) are generally not as patriotic as those who went through those hard times during the war. Kekeke....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks