Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stand-A-Lone Shots

Sometimes, when we go for photoshoots, we end up shooting some unrelated random pictures that just don’t fit into the album or theme for the day. Some of these pictures are my personal favourites and it’s such a waste to see them sitting on my hardisk unpublished. Hence, from today onwards I’ve decided to continuously blog about these stand-alone photos.

I like this photo a lot because it is very different from the typical pictures I ussually take. I like the way the light comes in from the window and falls on the subject. Yeah the pose is a bit weird, I will have to pay more attention and direct the model better next time. But nevertheless, I love the feel of this picture.


This was taken at a pond in spice garden. The dragonfly took our attention away from the model. I like this because somehow I just like it haha…

No comments: